The Mono County Library offers fiction, non-fiction and kids books in audio & eBook formats on several sites. Additional sites offer magazines, the New York Times, and videos. You will need your 14 digit Mono County Library card number to access these collections.
- Download audiobooks, ebooks, and magazines from Library to Go using the Libby app.
- You can also access Library to Go directly from the Mono County Library Catalog using these steps.
- Movies, documentaries, TV shows, audiobooks, comics & more
- Enjoy up to 4 titles per month.
- Most items require internet or wifi to allow for streaming.
Enjoy daily library access to NYTimes.com, including the “California Today” section, from your home, school, work, or on the go!
- Click this NY Times link and follow the instructions to create an account or login using your existing account.
- Enjoy unlimited access to the NYTimes inside any of our 7 county libraries: Benton, Bridgeport, Coleville, Crowley Lake, June Lake, Lee Vining, or Mammoth Lakes or from your own digital devices.
- Complimentary on-the-go remote access is provided in 72-hour increments. Use the link above to refresh the code after each 3 day window.
- This program is made possible by Mono County Library, California State Library, and The New York Times.
- The New York Times has created these two videos for help learning how to use it:
- From home, school, office or other offsite location: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2jMQmxd1BOM
- From within a Mono County Library: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TAQNXyTeKHw
Free Web Audio & eBooks
Library card not required for these sites.