Wi-Fi Change: Effective January 25, 2021, on weekdays during the school year, outside wi-fi at Lee Vining Library will be accessible only during hours the library is open, to comply with updated security protocols for the school campus on which it resides. It will still be available on weekends.
- 51710 Hwy. #395 Library Bldg.
P.O. Box 58
Lee Vining CA 93541
- Telephone: (760) 647-6123
- Open hours Summer 2023:
- Monday 10:00 am to 2:00 pm
- Tuesday 10:00 am to 4:00 pm
- Thursday 10:00 am to 4:00 pm
- Saturday 12:00 pm to 4:00 pm
Download the latest newsletter here
- Lee Vining Library is a free public library that also serves the schools. We are located on the north end of Gus Hess Park in a modular building on the Lee Vining High School campus. We have fast internet service, computers, printer, laminating and circuit machines, free seed bank, community garden, used books for sale, DVDs, magazines, CDs, and a great book collection. Enjoy 24-hour/day WI-FI and a view of Mono Lake at the picnic tables located on the grass around the library building.
There are no articles in this category. If subcategories display on this page, they may contain articles.