2020 is a year in which a lot of important topics are discussed and decisions made. The Library encourages you to look beyond television and social media feeds for information on current issues. Below are book lists with a handful of titles each to spark interest. Titles are from reputable sources and are by no means exhaustive of the range of materials available. If you have suggestions for books or topics, please share with your local library!
- Library Staff Top Picks of 2022
- Library Staff Share What We're Reading During #StayHomeMono
- Sci-Fi Favorites from June Lake's Carole Lester & her father
- Sorting While Sheltering from June Lake's Carole Lester & her mother
- Women's History Month Titles
- Mishaps in the Sierra
- Artistic Interpretations of the Sierra Nevada Mountains
- Book to Oscars
- Presidents Day List
- New Titles March 2019
- Cabin Fever (books)
- Children's Poetry
- Eastern Sierra Biographies
- Merry Fishmas 2019!
- New Self-Help Legal Guides in the Law Library Collections
- Put the Book Down and Run!
- Children's Books to Read Together!
- Young Adult Graphic Novels
- Humorous Memoirs
- Staff Picks for 2018