The 2020 Census is hiring - find more information posted at your library or at the 2020 Census Jobs website.
Listen to our conversation with Mammoth Lakes Library colleague and Tamarack Lodge xc ski instructor Anna Ceruti on the latest episode of the Oxygen Starved Podcast! Find it at the linked website or subscribe and rate the podcast at all major podcast sites such as Apple Podcasts, Soundcloud and iHeartRadio. Tell your friends!
10 Books on a Topic - Recommended Reading:
- October 14th is Indigenous People's Day in Mono County!
- Pumpkin spice is not always nice - a list of adult novels to get you in the mood for Halloween.
- Fun, spooky and downright scary children's and young adult books for Halloween.
- Have You Read These Movies Yet?
- Travel the World in Stories!
- [Booklists from previous months are found on the Library Recommendations page.]
Altafer Presentation. December 17th at Mammoth Library -- FLYER
Britannica School Edition Links in English and Spanish (Use library Card Number to access information):
- School Edition – Elementary School Level
- School Edition – Middle School Level
- School Edition – High School Level
- Britannica Escolar Primaria
- Britannica Escolar Secundaria