Latest updates on potential or planned power outages on the Mono County Emergency Preparedness Page
10 Books on a Topic - Recommended Reading:
- October 14th is Indigenous People's Day in Mono County!
- Pumpkin spice is not always nice - a list of adult novels to get you in the mood for Halloween.
- Fun, spooky and downright scary children's and young adult books for Halloween.
- Have You Read These Movies Yet?
- Travel the World in Stories!
- [Booklists from previous months are found on the Library Recommendations page.]
Announcing our new podcast! Oxygen-Starved: Adventure, Books and Conversation from 11,000 ft.
Launched jointly with the County Office of Education, join us twice a month for some of what makes this part of the world an adventurous place to live & work, our take on books we're reading, and a conversation with local folks who bring this special part of the Eastern Sierra alive. Find the podcast on Apple Podcasts, SoundCloud, iHeartRadio and directly at the link above!
The 2020 Census is hiring - find more information posted at your library or at the 2020 Census Jobs website
Britannica School Edition Links in English and Spanish (Use library Card Number to access information):
- School Edition – Elementary School Level
- School Edition – Middle School Level
- School Edition – High School Level
- Britannica Escolar Primaria
- Britannica Escolar Secundaria