The Latest Episode of Oxygen-Starved: Adventure, Books, and Conversations from 11,000 Ft is out!
What happens when an educator, librarian and bookseller sit down together to chat books? Find out in the latest podcast episode as Stacey and Christopher are joined by The Booky Joint's Dave Leonard to chat about favorite reads from 2019 (& a little beyond). Find us/Rate us/Email us at Apple Podcasts, SoundCloud and iHeartRadio as well as the website linked above!
10 Books on a Topic - Recommended Reading:
- October 14th is Indigenous People's Day in Mono County!
- Pumpkin spice is not always nice - a list of adult novels to get you in the mood for Halloween.
- Fun, spooky and downright scary children's and young adult books for Halloween.
- Have You Read These Movies Yet?
- Travel the World in Stories!
- [Booklists from previous months are found on the Library Recommendations page.]
Altafer Presentation. December 17th at Mammoth Library -- FLYER
The 2020 Census is hiring - find more information posted at your library or at the 2020 Census Jobs website
Britannica School Edition Links in English and Spanish (Use library Card Number to access information):
- School Edition – Elementary School Level
- School Edition – Middle School Level
- School Edition – High School Level
- Britannica Escolar Primaria
- Britannica Escolar Secundaria