For a Permanent Mono County Library Card you need one of the following:
- California driver’s license or certificate of renewal with current Mono County address printed on the front.
- California I.D. card with current Mono County address printed on front.
- Mono County student identification card or proof of registration in any Mono County School.
Or, If you have one of the following 4 items:
- Out of state driver’s license with current address on front.
- Valid Passport (U.S. or foreign)
- Valid alien registration card.
- Government issued I.D. card showing current Mono County address.
Then you must have one of the following 6 items:
- Utility bill or other billing statement issued within the last 60 days showing current Mono County address.
- Current pay stub, imprinted with company name, issued within the last 60 days and showing applicant’s name and Mono County address.
- Personal check with name and current Mono County address of applicant.
- Rent receipt, Bank statement, or self-addressed postcard mailed by the library and returned by the applicant with a Mono County address.
- Valid vehicle registration issued to applicant showing current Mono County address
- Proof of property ownership in Mono County.
Seasonal Employees that do not have a post office box need all of the following:
- Current Driver’s license with photo and permanent address.
- E-mail address
- Local or cell phone number and local physical address.
- We accept a home library card (to be retained on file at the library) plus photo I.D. Visitor's cards are valid for 1 month.
Cards for Minors (under 18)
- We require a parent or guardian to provide the above information and signature for anyone under 18.