The Mono County Library offers fiction, non-fiction and kids books in audio & eBook formats on several sites. Additional sites offer magazines, the New York Times, and videos. You will need your 14 digit Mono County Library card number to access these collections.
Library to Go
- Download audiobooks, ebooks, and magazines from Library to Go using the Libby app.
- You can also access Library to Go directly from the Mono County Library Catalog using these steps.
Streaming Video and Audiobooks from HOOPLA Digital Library
- Movies, documentaries, TV shows, audiobooks, comics & more
- Enjoy up to 4 titles per month.
- Most items require internet or wifi to allow for streaming.
New York Times
Enjoy daily library access to NYTimes.com, including the “California Today” section, from your home, school, work, or on the go!
- Click this NY Times link and follow the instructions to create an account or login using your existing account.
- Enjoy unlimited access to the NYTimes inside any of our 7 county libraries: Benton, Bridgeport, Coleville, Crowley Lake, June Lake, Lee Vining, or Mammoth Lakes or from your own digital devices.
- Complimentary on-the-go remote access is provided in 72-hour increments. Use the link above to refresh the code after each 3 day window.
- This program is made possible by Mono County Library, California State Library, and The New York Times.
- The New York Times has created these two videos for help learning how to use it:
- From home, school, office or other offsite location: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2jMQmxd1BOM
- From within a Mono County Library: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TAQNXyTeKHw
Free Web Audio & eBooks
Library card not required for these sites.