Mono County Library Sponsored Resources
You can access these resources using your 14 digit library card number:
- Our online catalog. Sign in to renew materials and place holds
- Digital audio books & ebooks
- 2,500 Full Text Periodicals
- 107,135 Photos, Maps and Flags
- 84,074 Full Text biographies
- 86,135 Primary Source Documents
- 329 Full text Reference Resources
- Access outside the library with your library card
FREE Resources (library card number not required):
- The OAC provides free public access to detailed descriptions of primary source collections (artwork, manuscripts, papers, historic photographs, and so on) maintained by more than 200 libraries, special collections, archives, historical societies, and museums throughout California — including collections maintained by the 10 University of California (UC) campuses. The OAC is a core component of the University of California California Digital Library (CDL) and is administered by the Digital Special Collections program.
- The California Digital Newspaper Collection contains over 400,000 pages of significant historical California newspapers published from 1846-1922, including the first California newspaper, the Californian, and the first daily California newspaper, the Daily Alta California. It also contains issues of several current California newspapers that are part of a pilot project to preserve and provide access to contemporary papers.
- Calisphere is the University of California free public gateway to a world of primary sources. More than 200,000 digitized items — including photographs, documents, newspaper pages, political cartoons, works of art, diaries, transcribed oral histories, advertising, and other unique cultural artifacts — reveal the diverse history and culture of California and its role in national and world history.
- Includes 11 car practice tests, 6 motorcycle practice tests, 3 CDL (Commercial Driver’s License) practice tests, 3 online driver’s manuals (car, motorcycle, CDL), and a FAQ section with detailed answers to 100+ DMV-related questions.